are extended to residents of the Fountain City Community.
Benefits of membership are:
- Having a forum to discuss community issues
- Sharing in and collective voice for the
- Access to information concerning the community
- Ability to bring motions for action before the
- Voting privileges on motions before the
- Committee participation
- Fellowship with Fountain City neighbors
- Inclusion on mailing list for newsletters and
Dues are $10.00 per household to be paid annually
in September. Households joining midway through the fiscal year can pay half-price for the the remainder of the year, or one-and-a-half price ($15.00) for two years. Payment can be made at our monthly meetings or mailed to:
Fountain City Town Hall, P.O. Box 18001, Knoxville, TN, 37928. Please
make checks payable to Fountain City Town Hall.
The membership form is in PDF format and can be read in Adobe Reader. If you don't have this, you can download it for free by clicking on the Adobe Reader link below